The revolutionary tools in emotion3D's Stereoscopic Suite X1 facilitate compositing shot material, editing the depth script, and finishing for different targets (e.g. cinema, home theater, laptops and glasses-free 3D displays).
At the core is a powerful software engine that automatically generates depth maps from stereo 3D material. Content creators can then edit in the 3rd dimension and render virtual cameras.
- Depth manipulation: Perform depth grading, comfort zone control, continuity across scene cuts, compression & expansion of the depth range. Stretch, clamp and scale effortlessly.
- Finishing for target display: Re-render your shot content with the correct perspectives.
- "Fix it in post": Adjust parallax and convergence independently.
- Rendering of virtual views
- Generation of depth maps
- Adjustment of parallax and convergence
- Depth budget analysis
- Depth grading controls
- Preview on external 3D screen
- Easy workflow integration
- Intuitive interface
- High color depth support (8/16/32 bpc)
- High dynamic range support
- Native 64-bit support
- Nvidia CUDA support
- Multi-threading support
- Windows 7/Vista, 64-bit
- After Effects CS5/CS5.5
- 4+ GB RAM
- Graphics card with CUDA support