RTMotion Lens Control System (MK3.1)
The RTMotion LCS (Lens Control System) gives you solid, reliable, precision wireless control of cinema and still-camera lenses. The product range is specifically designed to enable a low-cost entry point (single Motor), with a broad expansion capability (FIZ, thumbwheels and more).
- Super-low weight system.
- Powerful, near-silent Motors.
- Unequaled 1.5Km range. FHSS interference immunity.
- 3x Motor control as standard. Add additional Motors as needed.
- Simultaneous 4 Axis control as standard (Knob, Slider, A and B), 6 with optional force-joystick.
- Integral protected antennas to help prevent damage.
- Precision machined from aerospace grade aluminium billet.
- Automatic and manual (softstop) calibration.
- Unique calibration algorithm and torque control to protect lenses.
- Full 16bit digital transmission.
- No noticeable latency, 2ms.
- Run-stop support for ARRI, ALEXA, Red EPIC, Red ONE, Sony F55, Phantom Flex, LANC, Blackmagic etc.
- Support for 2x thumbwheels.
- Firmware updatable (OSX/PC).
- FCC/IC/CE Certified wireless.
- 2 years warranty.
Hand Made in the UK
Our skilled craftsmen hand-assemble and test every single part here in the UK.
- OLED screen with easy to use menu system.
- Simultaneous control of all axis.
- Fluid feel control knob (adjustable).
- Low battery warning.
- 42 selectable wireless channels.
- Support for wired-mode operation, for when RF is not allowed (hospitals, etc).
- Removable Canon LP-E6 battery with 36 continuous hours runtime.
- Lanyard mounting point.
- 3x 1/4-20 UNC mount points.
- World's smallest lens control Receiver- 100x32x23mm (inc. antenna cap), 118g.
- Support for 3x Motors as standard.
- Auxiliary port for 2x analogue inputs, trigger and digital serial communication.
- Intelligent camera triggering circuitry: Run-stop support for ARRI, ALEXA, Red EPIC, Red ONE, Sony F55, Phantom Flex, LANC and Blackmagic.
- 2x 1/4-20 UNC mount points.
- Fast, accurate, quiet, powerful and smooth.
- World's first brushless vector drive lens Motor - faster response, smoother, quieter, high resolution encoder, no cogging, no sparking, 4x the service life of brushed motors.
- Strong, thin and flexible 3mm cables allow for reduced weight, less strain, and easier routing.
- Support for 15mm/19mm rods, good height adjustment, full range of gears available.
- Unique adjustable compensation for zero-backlash and perfect accuracy even on worn lenses.
- Adjustable Motor response for silky smooth to quick and sharp moves.
- Drive gear can be mounted on either side.
- Lightweight and compact- 115mm x 40mm x 26mm, 212g,
- 2.2Nm (max allowable torque).
More information at RTMotion