Model No. WLC-T03-K01
The Nucleus-M is a revolutionary wireless follow focus system. Have full control of focus, iris, and zoom on Cine lenses or compatible "cine-moded" DSLR lenses. Ideal for 3-axis gimbals, shoulder mounts systems, and drone shoots.
- The Nucleus-M is a wireless 3 Channel system.
- Connections between the FIZ hand unit and the two hand grips to the motors are completely wireless.
- Each motor has a built-in MDR unit, saving space and setup time.
- A single motor can be powered directly from the camera’s battery though a 7-Pin to P-TAP cable then daisy chained via 7-Pin to 7-Pin cable to run additional motors.
- There is no limit on the amount of motors an operator can attach per channel.
- The FIZ hand unit and two handle grips have a wireless range of 1000 feet.
- he signal from the FIZ hand unit can be upgraded to 1 1/4 miles with an additional accessory.
- Both hand grips and FIZ hand unit run off (2) 18650 batteries. (Batteries are NOT included.)
- When fully charged the batteries in the hand grips can last up to 2 days.
- The batteries in the FIZ unit can last up to 10 hours.
- FIZ hand unit is capable of controlling 3 channels – focus, zoom, and iris as well as overriding the hand grips.
- 0.8 mod, 35-tooth, 32 pitch gear with a face width of 10mm
- Motors can calibrate on lenses without hard stops – such as photo-lens with follow focus gears.
- Motors fit standard 15mm and 19mm Rods
- Ideal for Gimbal, Drone, and Shoulder-mounted setups
FIZ Hand Unit (with focus disk but no batteries): 0.972 lb
FIZ Hand Unit (with focus disk and batteries): 1.164 lb
Right Handle Grip (no batteries or adapters): 0.582 lb
Left Handle Grip (no batteries or adapters): 0.529 lb
Arri Rosette Male to Handle Grip Adapter: 0.161 lb
25mm/30mm Gimbal to Handle Grip Adapter: 0.099 lb
Motor (no rail adapter): 0.419 lb
Motor with 15mm rail adapter: 0.496 lb
Motor with 19mm rail adapter: 0.487 lb
Length/Height: 4 1/2 Inches
Width: 2 3/4 Inches (motor plus rail adapter)
Width: 2 5/8 Inches (ports to tip of gear)
Width: 3 2/8 Inches (end to end furthest points)
Depth: 5/8 Inches (rail mount section)
Depth: 3/4 Inch (base section)
Depth: 1 3/8 Inches (motor section)
More information at Tilta